Route map


Sorry the map is not updating but if you want to see our progress and atcual route go toBike tour map and click next

7/16/11

So now it is real!!!

 I was waiting to start a Blog until I knew I was really doing this trip I had been dreaming about for at least the last year.  Well, now I know it is going to happen and here is how.

My Parents came into town today to visit me here at State College, and to check out Arts Fest.  I figured I would take them to check out the bike as well as some other gear I have been looking at.  You know to try to convince them that it was all a good idea.  We get into Freeze Thaw, I show them the Surly LHT, and in what felt like less then a minute my mom says "so do we buy it?"  I gave her a crazy look, cause I did not expect that.  They had apparently decided they were going to support the trip, and to start things off I needed a bike. I'll explain the bike choice and such later.   So hopefully this evening I will have a awesome bike and will be going for a nice long ride tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment