Route map


Sorry the map is not updating but if you want to see our progress and atcual route go toBike tour map and click next

7/17/11

Route - where I am going to be when(hopefully)

I am currently trying to figure out the best way to set this up I am thinking of doing something on everytrail.

But currently lets put it this way, I want to try to follow the Adventure Cycling Routes where possible since they are established and known to be good roads. 

So, I will follow the Atlantic cost stating some time in late January, early February.  Then I will continue across the southern tier to the great divide route.  Going up into Colorado then taking the western pass to Ca.  I will then ride up the western coast and then back across the northern pass or some combination of the other routes across the north.  

This is just the general plan as I figure out stops it will start to get more detailed.   I will alter the route for really any reason, especially beds and the chance to visit with anyone willing to have me.   Any route suggestions, sites to see, or places to stay will be greatly appreciated.  

If you would like to let me stay with you or would like to ride a section with me please leave a comment or send me an email.  I would be happy to share my experience with other riders and it is always nice to have others to ride with.  Please become part of this story because I know everyone I meet along the way I will never forget. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I hope that maybe Sheboygan will be one of the legs of your trip. I can try to get some people together when you come through to keep you company for a few miles at least. Maybe we can fit in a kiln firing :D

    ReplyDelete