Route map


Sorry the map is not updating but if you want to see our progress and atcual route go toBike tour map and click next

4/24/12

Here comes the heat

We got up and had some breakfast and picked up a bit.  Grant had checked our chains last night and told us they needed replaced, I never realized how much a chain can stretch, so we hit the shop in the morning and he hooked us up.  We hit the road about 930 and made plainview by lunch and stopped at
The Nu-griddle cafe which was real cheap, good, and decorated with old cowboy stuff (why didn't I take a pic?).  We finished the day in Tulia Texas at a 40 dollar motel that should be atleast 60.   In total we road 71 miles today. 
Our next place to stay is in guyman ok which will be 2 or 3 days. 

2 comments:

  1. Austin, you forgot to say how hot it got. I think Charlie said 92 today and hotter on Wed.
    Try to stay cool. Thanks for all the info.
    Love and prayers, Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot a bunch... I'm tired. tomorrow is supposeto get near 100 so we are going to try to hit the road at day brea(why we got a room). there was something else but I'm falling a sleep , oh well.

    ReplyDelete