Route map


Sorry the map is not updating but if you want to see our progress and atcual route go toBike tour map and click next

4/14/12

The Green belt

Charlie spent the day relaxing while I went exploring.  I didn't track it but I probably did some 15 miles a lot of which was single track mtb trails.  I probably shouldn't have but the trails were nice and no apparent harm was done to my bike.  I also got to do a little climbing.  A nice couple (pic girl belaying guy) let me use some shoes and a harness and attempt the 5.11 they were working on.  It was great to get on some rock again.  I am still blown away that such a nice crags, trails, and river can be right in town.  When I got back we headed for the store and got some steaks, potatoes, and veggies to cook for dinner, and it was good.   We were playing leaving tomorrow by ear do to chance of storms but it looks like we should be ok, so I will not be headed out tonight.  Time to get a good nights rest and get ready to ride toward San Angelo.  I think we will probably end up in llano tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Just finished showing your pictures to Paul & Rosene Wagner. They sent their hello's and said to stay out of trouble. Charlie you should call them some day.
    Love, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second note, I am now in at Mom & Dad Byers, You will miss having ice cream and playing Muggins. You will have to teach the game to Austin. We will eat all the goodies Mom puts out and think of you both tonite. ILY J

    ReplyDelete