Route map


Sorry the map is not updating but if you want to see our progress and atcual route go toBike tour map and click next

9/12/11

Chocolate milkshake... I mean protein shake

So yesterday I was craving chocolate milk but all I had was coca powder ,so I look up how to use it to make one.  It was really good.   Today after mountain biking I decided to have a protein shake.  I have been making these non powder shakes for a while and there great. 
I never measure it out so here is the way I do it:
Equal parts riccotta cheese, cottage cheese
About half that amount of vanilla yogurt.
Some flaxseed oil for good fats. Not needed
Milk to consistency and blend. 
I will often add a peach or just some honey to sweeten of up.

But today I tried the coca powder and some honey and it is just like a chocolate milk shake. 

Too bad I can't one of these on tour.

Oh by the way this is my first post from my phone. So sorry if it isn't pretty.


1 comment:

  1. Does that actually taste good? It looks good... maybe if someone else made it & I didn't have to think about what went in it :)

    ReplyDelete