Route map


Sorry the map is not updating but if you want to see our progress and atcual route go toBike tour map and click next

8/13/11

Acceptable route map

Ok so I got this up I think it is fairly clear. Let me know if you think otherwise.

It was done using the Google earth spreadsheet mapper. I will be editing the mapper to suit my needs and will post it if any one wants my version then. Just let me know.

Please take a look and feel free to comment on the route including places I need to visit, I can stay, and any other thoughts or concerns. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! We're on there :) That looks cool! Looks like you are making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make sure to hang out in the Twin Cities between points Q and R... very bike friendly and awesome area. (but I'm from St. Paul so maybe a little biased)

    ReplyDelete